Game version 0.1.8 - Bounty boards and bad ends
- Bounty board has been added - it can be found at the barracks in Wetlock
- I've been adding some small drawings to the story segments - hopefully making a little interesting. More will come with time.
- Bad ending scenes - Some of the game ending beasts now has a scene, describing just how your game ends. It's always smutty.
- The sergeant has received a
bad end scene - animated and colored
- Another bad end scene for the newly added monster - animated and colored
- Mag'ie the bank teller can now reward players with penises - animated
New character: The Collector
- Sells a series of items. Can be found by a quest from the bounty board
- The croconoid monster has been added to the game
- A new quest where you take on the Croconoid in the sewers
- A new quest to introduce the player to the collector
- I've invested some patreon money into a sound effect pack, and I've added a few of them to the game.
- There's been added a handful of new items, which is sold by the collector
- Knapsack: increases inventory space
- Travelers stone: Unlock quicktravel
- Ruffle drake amulet: provide bonus
gold on random encounter wins
- M-Puppet: Grants bonus mana and intelligence
- Bunny of null: Grants charisma and agility
- The male human has received more colors for his hairstyles
- The Brownie and Red slime have received new combat portraits
- Doggy has received a new skin - Meet Lava doggo!
- Removed the lust requirement for Feron's scene - it was more of you being the seducer scenario.
- The dog companion's max level is 10, but now upon reaching max level, the companion's xp should correctly state that it has reached "max level".
- The bank was a bit buggy and not as user friendly as I wanted. I've tried to rectify this.
- Fixed that changing races during the character creator, set hp and mp properly
- The Uthgarr drinking scenes weren't working due to some old and bad code I've made. It's fixed now. Sorry...
- I've tried to improve upon how sounds are played, since people were experiencing overlaying background tracks. Tell if it still continues.
- Fixed that the boner staff froze combat.
- Fixed an error where clicking continue rather than oral in Feron's romance option resulted in a blank screen.
- The combat background for the sewers where visible behind the other combat environments
- Some of the statuseffects in the game was causing crashes. I've tried to fix this, but notify me if it persists.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip wouldn't show for the companion's stats.
- Fixed that the code "Perverseknowledge" now can be typed.
- Having either the "ballad boost" status effect or the "well fed" status effect resulted in not being able to save. It's fixed now.
- Fixed a mistake where the watcher's robe graphic showed it needed bones to be crafted.
- Fixed an issue where the magical harem pants couldn't be crafted.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't drag bank inventory around
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't remove items
- Fixed an issue where the loot icons would turn all black rather than empty.
- The item amount numbers still had raycast targets on them, which messed the drag and drop up if you release the mouse with the pointer on the number.
- Might have fixed an issue with the companion's items disappearing, but I'm not certain. Report if it reappears.
- Fixed another error with status effects denying players the ability to save
- The charisma items Smiggins sold had the wrong icons
- Fixed that the meaty sausage can now be eaten
- Fixed that quicktravel wasn't working
- I've spend some time of May implementing some version control to Valor and Glory. It basically means I always have the project backed up and I can rollback if something goes bad. My former solution of using dropbox was an absolutely pitiful one - shameful to my programming peers.